Open House Day of International Degree Programmes /13. 3./
The University of Economics, Prague (VŠE) would like to cordially invite you to attend the Open House Day of International Degree Programmesthat will be held in Rajská Building on Wednesday afternoon, March 13th, 2019. This event is a great opportunity to learn more about VSE and its students, see the campus and get to know the university life as well as the programme coordinators.
International degree programmes are taught in English and they are open to all international students. Knowledge gained during studies at the University of Economics, Prague means a competitive advantage within the international environment.
Prospective students can choose from three Bachelor degree programmes:
- Bachelor of International Business (IBB)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Economics (ECON)
The tuition fee for these programmes is 3 800 EUR/academic year. The information meeting for Bachelor degree study programmes will take place in RB 211 on Wednesday, March 13th at 17:00.
The University of Economics, Prague offers ten Master degree programmes:
- Master in Finance and Accounting (MIFA)
- Economics of Globalisation and European Integration (EGEI)
- International Business – Central European Business Realities (IB)
- International and Diplomatic Studies (IDS)
- International Management (CEMS MIM)
- Management (MIMG)
- Information Systems Management (ISM)
- Quantitative Economic Analysis (QEA)
- Official Statistics (MOS)
- Economics and Public Policy (EPP)
The tuition fee is 3 800 EUR/academic year. The information meeting for Master degree study programmes will take place in RB 211 on Wednesday, March 13th at 18:00.
Did you know, that students of the International Degree programmes…
… come from more than 30 nations?
… have the same benefits as Czech students, including the chance to get merit scholarship?
… are guaranteed a spot at the university dormitories?
… can spend one semester abroad at one of the 250 VŠE partner universities?