Webinars on English-taught master programmes at VŠE
Are you looking for English-taught study programme in the Czech Republic? Are interested in business, finance, management, economics, informatics, international trade or politics? Then the University of Economics, Prague is the right choice for you!
We have seven master programmes you can apply for:
Economics and Public Policy
Economic Data Analysis
International Business – Central European Business Realities
International and Diplomatic Studies
Information Systems Management
Master in Finance and Accounting
Master in Management
Would you like to learn more? Join our webinars where you can virtually meet with the current student, programme coordinator and academic director of the chosen programme who will answer all of your questions about study curricula, the profile of graduates and admissions requirements.
The webinar sessions will take place in the following days:
- Master in Management – Monday, May 18 at 5 PM CEST (Prague time zone)
- International Business – Tuesday, May 19 at 3 PM CEST
- Master in Finance and Accounting – Wednesday, May 20 at 3 PM CEST
- International and Diplomatic Studies – Thursday, May 21 at 3 PM CEST
- Economics and Public Policy – Tuesday, May 26 at 5 PM CEST
- Information Systems Management/Economic Data Analysis – Wednesday, May 27 at 3 PM CEST
and you can register by filling out THIS FORM.
Webinars will be recorded. The record will be available at programme´s website.